Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Awesome Amy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 01:43 PM
    What type of dance?
    So we are having a school talent show and I'm not sure which type of dance to do. I can't decide between Hip Hop dance or Highland Dance? I'd say I'm pretty good at both types! I want to know what type would impress the boys the most? Highland Sword dance or Hip Hop dance??
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 02:00 PM
    Forget about the boys. Where does your real passion lay? That is how you should present yourself. If everyone else is doing hip-hop and you do Highland dance then your going to stand out as memorable. Provided they allow it. You mentioned swords so it may not be allowed in a school setting. Have you asked for permission to do such a dance?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 19, 2013, 07:51 AM
    Dance is form of art that should be feel from inside. It should be done first for yourself. So dance for yourself.
    amy12389034 Posts: 21, Reputation: -3

May 12, 2013, 02:34 AM
    If lots of people are doing hip hop than do highland xxx if say 3 people are doing hip hop than do hip hop xxx Boys like hip hop more xx trust me I know
    Hope my answer helps xxx
    Everyone please post on one of my questions. Its called: My weight ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2013, 02:41 AM
    If impress boys is all you want, do the hip hop and make it sexy.

If you want to preform well, do what you like best. And do it for the judges

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

African Dance & Dance Therapy... is over 40 too old to learn and teach? [ 0 Answers ]

Peace! I'm 41 and in great physical health. I used to dance regularly, but after having children (three... two teenager and a toddler) I stopped for over ten years. After taking classes here locally, I was asked to teach because of my skills. I'm also into to energy healing and want to...

Looking for a song, high pitched dance type music with a girl singing lyrics: [ 1 Answers ]

The girl sings the lyrics kind of high pitched like: I like to jump, jump, jump I like to jump on the dance floor... more and more... Or something like that. If you know the name of this song, please reply, thanks.

Dance Studios - more empahsis on dance or business [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding dance studios. I would like a sincere answer from someone who either owns or knows someone well who does own their own dance studio. It has been my experience that studios will put more emphasis on business rather than dance. The reason for this is I have seen good...

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

View more questions Search