Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meme2894 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 04:24 AM
    My gran is kicking me to the curb, what can I do?
    My gran is moving back in with her ex-husband, and she is kicking me to the curb by selling the house. What can I do? Please help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 04:25 AM
    Are you at an age where you can get a job and accommodation on your own, and fen for yourself? Maybe its time.

"kicking to the curb" is a nasty description. I bet it isn't that bad, and could be just suggested you move out?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2013, 05:28 AM
    What about your parents? Did they not want you either? If you are at an age where you can get a job, do that and offer to rent your grandmothers house from her.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 18, 2013, 06:07 AM
    You forgot to tell us how old you are. If you are 18+ and in the US, you are on your own. Other countries have a lower age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower curb help [ 4 Answers ]

I already put the metal lathe on the shower curb when I did the pre-slope for the pan... well that is cured now. So since it is attached to the lathe under the pre-slope should I just put the liner over it and add more lathe to the curb or should I clip the lathe off before I put the liner on? I...

MBA Scholarship or Gran [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to go to ITT Technical Institute's online master's of Business Administration program. They don't have their own scholarships, but they will accept scholarships. Where can I find a good scholarship or Grant that will cover the entire program for me?

Gran in Distress [ 11 Answers ]

Son and wife now divorced. He lives in Florida, ex-wife and 1 yr old son in W. Virginia. Gran in Florida wants to go and see grandson but ex-dau-in-law says No. Do I have visitation rights?

View more questions Search