Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary1208 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 02:31 PM
    Looking for a movie starts in a desert military base and a virus escaped
    The man escapes with wife and son but crash cause they are infected, there is a tiny black old lady on a farm with corn this crow who is the devil they have to load dead bodies up and there is trash truck full of dead bodies. Please if you know the name tell me
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 17, 2013, 02:38 PM
    I think you're looking for The Stand
    The Stand (TV mini-series 1994

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where a man helps a woman and child who have escaped africa [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a film about a black religious man who helps a black lady and child who have escaped africa and ends up living in ireland

BW movie with monster, robber/escaped felon and roadside reptile show. [ 0 Answers ]

A roadside Alligator/Reptile Show is robbed by a guy who may be an escaped felon. The proprietor has a tunnel entrance down some stairs which are behind a jailbar type door. A bipedal monster lurks below. I think the felon sees the bars and assumes there is some sort of great wealth to be obtained....

Virus(?) with tourists and soldiers in the desert [ 0 Answers ]

A long time ago I saw bits and pieces of this movie, and I've just about Googled my fingers off trying to find out what it was. The scenes I saw, or what I remember of them, are this: Some tourists, including a typical fat American guy and his wife get trapped along with three soldiers(Two male...

What's th movie where like this guy goes to prison and he escaped using a little tool [ 1 Answers ]

The tool is a special little tool and he carves the hole out of the wall and he has to crawl threw sewers

Possession of marijuana on military base [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was given my ticket on May 30th for possession of a small amount of marijuana and on a US military base, absolute huge mistake. It is July 08 and I am waiting on my summons, but I will be out of town from July 14th to July 30th. My question is: how much time would the federal court...

View more questions Search