Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Relallia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 02:04 PM
    Where can I find my school transcripts from 1989
    I need my grade transcripts from a school named Video Technical Institute in Dallas, TX from 1989. Can someone give me a phone # or something to get ahold of them. I went for cadd in the year above. Thank you very much.
    sleepingless Posts: 32, Reputation: -5

Apr 17, 2013, 02:20 PM
    Video Technical Institute Business Comuter School
    11494 Luna Rd Ste 105
    Dallas, TX 75234

Was purchased by ITT in 2006, Your transcripts are not available to you because this was not a SAC registered college. You can however request that edu.gov retrieve them for you (Fee based) If returning to school your school can retrieve them from the listed address through edu.gov for no fee. A final note none of your credits will transfer because this school was listed as a vocational school not a college.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find transcripts from michael reese school of nursing. [ 1 Answers ]

Attended nursing school there 1971-1974. The school has since closed as has the hospital.

Where to find my Transcripts for a school that closed in Pittsburgh PA [ 0 Answers ]

Name of the school Ultrsound Diagnostic School

?trying to find school transcripts [ 2 Answers ]

I attented Phillips Junior College in Augusta Ga and am trying to get my transcripts but they are now closed so how do I get them

How do I find my transcripts if the school has closed [ 2 Answers ]

I attended Concord Career Inst. In Mpls, MN in 1989-90. The school in no where to be found and was wondering where my records have gone.

How to find old school transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find a transcript form a business school in Tampa, Florida back in 1987, that is now close?

View more questions Search