Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Klingon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 08:45 AM
    My Dog is bleeding from his mouth
    Hello,

My dog had three seizures yesterday and he bled about out of his mouth. He had two in the middle of the night and bled both times, it was not a tremendous amount of blood (good amount). However, yesterday when I came home from work there was a large pool of blood on the floor. He has an appt today but it is freaking me out not knowing. Any ideas? Thanks for your help!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2013, 08:57 AM
    It could be anything - I had a dog, she had seizures, she bit her tongue more than once.

Her seizures were controlled by medication but the correct dosage took a while to figure out.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do when my dog won't eat or drink water,and is bleeding from her mouth? [ 22 Answers ]

What should I do if she's bleeding from her mouth?

Bleeding by mouth while brushing [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever I brush my teeth it bleeds from my mouth,but m sure its not due to damage of teeth or gum,it will bleed by throat,from 2-3 years its happening with me... and now a days daily it bleeds..

Why can't my dog open it's mouth [ 13 Answers ]

My 10 year old Golden Retreiver can hardly open her mouth. She is having trouble eating even when I feed can moist soft food. We can only take her outside for short periods when it's hot because she almost has her mouth closed when trying to pant. We had her to the vet couple days ago and was...

Bleeding by mouth [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question, I have a Carolina Dog who just today had the cone taken off her head due to having emergency ear surgery about 3 weeks ago. Now my problem is that she has been able to scratch her face for the first time in weeks and she is bleeding from the outside lip area of her mouth. This...

Weird pustules around dog's mouth [ 9 Answers ]

So, my dog has had an allergy problem for awhile (We finally chose a new vet and she has a appt on Sat.), and I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not. Annie has been developing these pustules on her face around her mouth. We ignored it at first because eventually they went away on...

View more questions Search