Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poonamdeshmukh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 04:01 AM
    Should I gift my boyfriend flowers as apology? What kind of flower would be suitable?
    I wonder if guys like to receive flowers specially when they have their friends staying with them. Should I send my boyfriend flowers as a gesture of apology ? What kind of flowers would be suitable ?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2013, 05:55 AM
    Have you thought of maybe another thoughtful gift instead of flowers? Some guys might like flowers but it isn't usual. Just a thought for you.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 17, 2013, 06:14 AM
    I find it a great idea. Sunflowers are nice and they aren't feminine or masculine.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 17, 2013, 06:41 AM
    If he has friends staying with him, flowers may not be a good idea. How old is he? A lot of guys are not into receiving flowers.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2013, 06:42 AM
    Guys prefer food, or crafts, or such small tokens.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2013, 06:58 AM
    If you want to do the flower theme, get him a flower made of a cookie. You can write on it telling him you are sorry, or let's start over, or something.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 17, 2013, 09:27 AM
    How about a music cd with some songs that will send your sorry to him.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2013, 10:20 AM
    I think it depends on what you're sorry for.

Why a gift? Why not an "I'm sorry" note, sincere, apologetic. The note will be around long after the flowers are dead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of lavender oil is good for putting on hair? Flower or herb? [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to know. Can you tell me the answer?

What kind of flower goes with cherry blossoms [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting married and am having a cherry blossom cake and want cherry blossom centerpieces. I need to know what kind of flower or grass or anything I can put with the cherry blossoms to accentuate the blossoms. I am not using a florist. I am suns friend by the way

Apology to boyfriend's mother [ 2 Answers ]

OK here's my problem. Last night me and my boyfriend got in a big fight at his house. I tried to leave but he grabbed my shirt and I was screaming for him to let me go. He did not hurt me and we are still together but I know I disrespected his mom and I think she lost respect for me, I am going to...

Want to open a flower/gift shop [ 1 Answers ]

What do I need to start my flower/gift shop, besides supplies. I am starting in my home, do I need a license. Also, can u get a cooler by renting or what is the best way to get one? They are really exspensive. Please help

View more questions Search