Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arfmeow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 02:41 AM
    How to tell her I love her?
    I was thinking of telling this girl I've been friends with for 10 years I love her. Then I put my hands over my face and say "Don't kill me!".

Is that a good idea?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 17, 2013, 09:42 AM
    How old are you both, friends for 10 years? She will not kill you. Definitely say her that you love her but don't push her to make decision. Leave it on her and say to her that whatever her decision will be, it will not affect your friendship. You will respect her thought.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2013, 11:01 AM
    No.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2013, 05:22 AM
    Just be honest with her and don't try to be childish about it. On a side note, I had two female friends that I was friends with for over 10 years. Decided to date both of them. At separate times of course. As they always say, you shouldn't date your friends for the fact that it could ruin your friendship. You will always think that could never happen, but it can. May not always be the case. I have lost both of those girls as friends now and it really is a shame. So, just keep that in mind but good luck in telling her and I hope your results are better than mine were.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 09:58 AM
    I hope you meant that in an amusing way my friend because it was very humorous. If you have been friends for 10 years she may be as amused as I was, yet still keep you in the friend zone.

So maybe your ages and details on the nature of this friendship would help because as others have said your love may cost you a friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search