Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BranFlakerz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 12:35 AM
    I have a data plan (through verizon) but no texting (SMS/MMS) plan.
    I have a data plan (through verizon) but no texting (SMS/MMS) plan. Since I don't have a texting (SMS/MMS) plan, will I get charged to my bill if I send snaps through snapchat?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 17, 2013, 02:36 AM
    Maybe, depends on how they deal with this app.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plan to move oversea, best plan of attack? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 33 and plan to move to Hong Kong next March, most likely permanently. I have about $40K in Roth and $170K in 401K, live in MA, also own an apartment that I want to sell but that can wait, valued at about $200K. What's the best plan to withdraw these fund with the least amount of penalty?...

Can a wifi phone pick up a signal without buying the data plan through verizon [ 3 Answers ]

When using a cell phone that has internet capability. If it is a wi fi capable phone, do you have to buy the data plan, or can you just use the wi fi if you are with in range of a signal. And if so, can you send and receive text and picture messages without getting the internet data plan?

Cingular phone switch- effect on data plan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a motorolla mpx220 smartphone from cingular, and I have a $20 per month unlimited internet package. That package is more than twice the price now. They told me I could keep my package after upgrading my phone, but not if I get a smartphone or pda. My question is, if I buy a Cingular 8525...

View more questions Search