Ask
    88keys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Felon who needs work
    Is there any way I can get CDL traing at a truck driving school? In MI
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 21, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Yes go enroll in a truck driving school, There are fees to pay for the classes.
    Gufenov Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Sure, you can get training, but you would be wise to investigate the companies you'd like to work for first. Some will not hire felons at all, while others will - depending on the seriousness of the crime and how much time has passed. Typically, A reputable school will contact companies for you to obtain a "pre-hire" letter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convicted Felon [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All I have a federal felony for Bank Fraud. I'm currentlty on probatin and It will end December 2008. So my felony will be on my record once my probation is over. Now I'm engaged and my Fiance' is enlisted in the United States Air Force. His orders will send him oversea's More than likely to...

Can A Felon Be Bonded [ 11 Answers ]

Can a person with a felony conviction that occurred over 45 years ago be bonded. The conviction did not have anything to do with theft.

What do I go to college for as a felon? [ 9 Answers ]

I am almost 23 and a felon... I've been working dead end labor jobs for the past 4 and a half years and decided I want to go college to make more money because I can't survive now on my own with what I make a year... so my question is what can I go to school to study for that will overall give me a...

Trafficking and felon [ 1 Answers ]

I am asking this for a person who owns a Billiards /restaurant club in a small town. The police came in saying someone has said they bought POT there and ask who sold it ,they all said no one.The police ask if they had a restroom and went in it,came out saying he found a baggy with residue of...

Three time felon [ 12 Answers ]

I am a two time felon. I would like to know if I am convicted a third time is it possible I could get probation instead of sitting in jail. I just got off parole, but I haven't had probation. Do you think I have another chance to do right?

View more questions Search