Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bears1608 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Could I be pregnant if I miss a day, the day after ovulation?
    I have been on birth control for 7 months and I take my pill everyday at 7:00 almost every day. I accidentally skipped one of my days. But the day that I skipped, stupidly I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that day. It was around the time of my ovulation time but the day I supposidly "ovulated" was the day before and I did take my pill that day, and I know that birth control does stop ovulation. I still haven't started my period, but I am also stressing out about this too. Could you please help me out if anyone else has ever gone through this or knows an answer? Thank you:(
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Are you late? And if you are, how late?
    Bears1608 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Only a few days, but I am worrying about this so much.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Well, try not to stress, because stress can really mess with your cycles too. Have you taken a test yet?
    Anayden Posts: 67, Reputation: 19

Apr 9, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Well, you should be on anouther kind of birth control hun for one thing. You HAVE TO take thoes pills EVERY DAY at the SAME time otherwise there is a BIG possibility that you could get pregnant. Now, to answer your question, did you take a pill the next day? Are you still taking it? Birth Controls screw up your hormones, so it is like a 90% chance that you aren't pregnant, that's why you don't have periods when you're on because. Just keep taking them and if you feel like you might be take a preggy test and then you will know. Stay with a watch on and set it at the same time everyday so you can take them everyday at the same time if you are going to stay on the pills. Otherwise GET ANOUTHER BC! Hope that helped hun and stay safe. And remember, "No BC is 100% effective except abstinence!"
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 10, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Well if you are already late, why don't you take a couple of hpts tomorrow morning. They should be pretty accurate by now since you're late. Goodluck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I get him for his b-day?? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay well me and my boyfriend have been together for the well almost 4 months. I'm 14 and he's 18. He's turning 19 on December 31st. He's my first kiss and my frst real boyfriend. For my 14th b-day he got me a teddy bear from build-a-bear workshop. Now the real problem is that I just don't what to...

Day 36 - very light spotting... pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying for our second child and this is the first attempt. I had my IUD removed August 3 and the lmp started July 26. I never really kept track of my periods before now but I was definitely having it at least every month (so cycle probably not more than 28-30 days) I have had nothing...

Pi Day [ 1 Answers ]

where and why Pi Day is originated?

Falling pregnant a day after period [ 2 Answers ]

Can you get pregnant if you had sex a day after your period finished?

30 Day - When [ 6 Answers ]

Hi: I'm new to the forum and I am a landlord with a tenant/roommate that I am trying to get rid of, I live in VA. He is on a month to month default lease (same as other two tenants). I gave him written notice that he was to move out by Aug 31 on Aug 1, signed by...

View more questions Search