Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emullhaupt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2013, 01:40 PM
    OK
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 16, 2013, 02:00 PM
    You permitted quite a bit of personal information to be incorporated into your post, which is not proper as far as I am concerned. This is an international site. In fact you could be in quite a bit of trouble for naming names here should this person ever hear that you are doing so. I think it would be called defamation of character, to add to your present undesirable situation, as you explain.

If you think you have a case of immigration fraud it should be directed at the proper authorities.

To report immigration fraud, please contact the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) hotline at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immagration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

I was dating this gly he wanted to marrie me to get his green card I find out he been posting hisself on social networks to find woman that will merry him he also been having sex with a underage girl then marry her when she turn 18 for his green card, how can I report this

Immagration fraud [ 3 Answers ]

You think that sense I know some one that I'm very close to is not the person he says he is is I found this out after he wanted to marry me but I thaught it was strange because with hispanic familys they share the same last name well he didn't with his cousins so then I started to investegate this...

Immagration [ 1 Answers ]

I signed the paper and well when I first came to the stated back in 89 I was 4 yrs old I came in legally with a visa and a passport so so yeah I guess I was inspected.. the only thing I did wrong was over stay my visit and never did anything I made a mistake what's your advice.. p.s and I do have...

Need to know about the Immagration [ 11 Answers ]

I have this guy who works for me right. There is a problem in the us with immigration way too many immigrants. So i need to know a site to make a backround check on him too find out if he is illegal im preety shure he is. I also nned to number too get him deported. Can you please help me?

Immagration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

A person I know was here on a school visa,the gov. gave her a social security number When she got here in 98. Is that standard practice? I also found out that her and her mom forged a lot of her documents, is there a way to find out the truth?

View more questions Search