Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcia lindsay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2013, 07:52 AM
    Property in deed of lieu of foreclosure
    If your landlord die,can the courts award are living relative
    Relative the property,
    Even doe that property is in deed of lieu of foreclosure.the living relative is a sister
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2013, 08:11 AM
    What? You need to explain more -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deed in lieu of foreclosure [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Texas and filed for a deed in lieu of foreclosure in 2009 and the property was presented on the courthouse steps. We paid taxes on forgiven debt in our 2009 taxes. And foreclosure showed on our credit report as expected. We heard nothing from anyone until this January, when we received...

Deed in lieu of foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 rental properties in Arizona that are vacant, and a undeveloped piece of commercial land. Can I do a deed in lieu of on all 3 of these properties, since none of them have sold in the last year, or is a foreclosure a better way to go?

Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

I have a situation which to the best of my knowledge is quite a head spinner. There is a 1st Trust Deed on a property who has currently filed a Notice of Default. There is also a 2nd Trust Deed which was taken out 12 months ago. At the time of signing the paperwork for the 2nd Trust Deed the...

Is deed in lieu of foreclosure my only way out [ 1 Answers ]

I was going through nasty divorced when asked by friend if I could help out his house Was being foreclosed on.Agent for bank contacted me who I knew I told him I did not Want to do this. He invited me to restaurant where after few drinks I was handed papers To sign.I told him I did not want to...

View more questions Search