Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbie360 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2013, 05:44 PM
    Billy's deli selld sandwiches for $2.70 for 1.5 pounds. Janets's deli sells sandwich
    How would you work out this problem?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2013, 05:55 PM
    What is the problem? I'm not seeing it. Did you leave something out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think my sister has food poisoning she ate a sandwich and is trowing up violently. [ 1 Answers ]

My sister got a sanwhich from subway and later that night she was throwing up violently. She is still throwing up and she does not have a fever. Does she have food poisoning or a virus?

Seminole Fl Deli [ 1 Answers ]

The husband of one of my wife's closest friends just died. We want to send a platter of cold cuts while they are sitting shiva. But we have no idea where to order from. So if anyone can point us to a deli that will deliver in the area of 102nd Ave N and 131st St N, we would greatly appreciate it.

Bone in my sandwich from Mcdonalds.what should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Tonight we went to Mcdonald's and when I bit into my double cheeseburger I found that there was a small sharp hard bone in it. I was able to pull the little bone out of my mouth and still have it... as well as the rest of my sandwich. Im wondering if there is anything I can do about this as I am...

The best sandwiches in the world.EVER! [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone out there beat my sarnie recipe? Ingredients: 2 thick slices of seeded wholemeal bread Large wedge of mature chedder Handful of rocket Fresh ground pepper Twist of lemon Method:

Alternatives for Sandwiches [ 32 Answers ]

Hello there, was looking for alternatives to sandwiches... anything different, warm, tasty etc... sandwiches get very very boring!! Many thanks

View more questions Search