Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NICOLE2013 Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

May 5, 2013, 12:44 PM
    Mine was a little bit sore and it would hurt when I changed it but then when I but a plastic bar through it it was better come to find out I was allergic to the nickel in the medal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ear piercing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm wanting my ear cartliage don't with a gun at claire's, but I need some pointers first! It would be nice if I can have some encouragment because I'm wanting it done by this Saturday before school starts. And I was wondering if those of you with LOW pain tolerence(just like me) think its...

Ear Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

My parents made me wait until my 16th birthday to get my ears pierced. I made my daughter wait until her 12th. She turned 12 last week and we are finally getting her ears pierced this weekend. I will refuse to let her get any other piercings or own a pet until she moves out. Am I only hurting her...

Ear piercing [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I'm having trouble again with my cartlage piercing. I am getting the same little gross bump near the piercing... I didn't poke it with a needle this time but it did break open on its own. I have been sleeping on it pretty much every night because I just got my industrial done on my other ear....

Ear piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I got my ear pierced ( cartilage) last march 14. It was actually a gun-pierced. On the first two days, it was still OK but on the third day, it began to swell. I'm also encountering redness and I' ve seen some yellowish discharge on it. My classmate told me that its not just reddish. Its like...

Ear Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 17 year old male living in Chandler, Arizona. I am going to ASU and my parents are in Connecticut and I'm staying with an aunt. I want to get my left ear pierced, but you need a parent and stuff to get it done it most places I've checked. I turn 18 in Nov, but I would like it done...

View more questions Search