Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caddiman82 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 10:26 AM
    1994 Civic Check Engine Light Codes
    My check engine light (CEL) was on and I pulled the code. Does anyone know what code 22 represents?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Code 22--Variable valve timing and valve lift electronic control pressure switch (VTEC Pressure Switch).
    pinedajr01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 09:41 PM
    1993 honda civic what does codes 34 and 44 reprsent
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2012, 06:54 AM
    pinedajr01, I've never seen those codes before, which may indicate there's a problem with your ECM. According to the 1993 Honda Civic Service Manual, those codes don't exist. Consider installing a remanufactured ECM--shop warranty and price. It's common for ECMs on older Hondas to fail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

89 civic Check engine light [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 89 civic. It was swap with a 91 crx hf. The check engine light came on. It sort of stall a little then starts. I want to know what I should check.

94 civic check engine light code #1 [ 2 Answers ]

I just put a new engine in my civic(I called honda to make sure it was the right one) and the check engine light is coming on with a code #1 which is oxygen sensor problem so I replaced it but it is still on and when the car idols it goes high to low rpms.

93 Civic EX 4dr Check Engine Light, no codes, overheating [ 7 Answers ]

I own a 93 civic ex 4dr (all stock) and have had a check engine light problem with my vehicle ever since I got it back from the mechanic. The original problem was the main relay which I had figured and resoldered but the other problem behind it was the black/yellow cable going from the main relay...

1994 Civic - Check Engine "Orange" lamp and Engine revs when idling [ 1 Answers ]

Two questions realting to my Honda Civic ESI - 1994 model. 1) When I turn on the ignition key there is a Check Engine lamp displayed in Orange which is remaining On for progressively longer. Car not be started until this light disappears. Eventually after 3-5 seconds light turns off and engine...

What are the possible reasons for my Check Engine Light Came on in my 96 honda civic [ 4 Answers ]

My check engine light came on in my 96 honda civic dx coupe Friday morning on my way to school. It was cold and I didn't give it time to warm up because I was running late. It was a very bumpy ride to school but drove home fine. The light came on as soon as I started it. It has only traveled...

View more questions Search