Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aplle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2013, 09:03 PM
    How do I gain custody of my little brother?
    How do I gain custody of my half brother if we live in different states?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 14, 2013, 09:04 PM
    Tell us more - his age and situation and your age and situation.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Apr 15, 2013, 01:44 AM
    Prove that his parents are unfit parents then prove that you will be the best caretaker-that's the only way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I gain custody of my sisters? [ 1 Answers ]

My oldest sister was taking care of my two younger sisters but she called CPS and said she doesn't want them. I had them before but my mom received here rights back. I was wondering what do I have to do in order to get them back and keep them for good. They are 16 and 14 and I am 19. I had them for...

How do I gain custody/ [ 1 Answers ]

I am eighteen years old and I recently moved from a horrifically abusive household composed of my mother, stepfather and three younger sisters into my father's house. My mother and stepfather recently divorced. As far as I know, my stepfather (the girls' biological) has a job but is living with...

Gain FULL Custody [ 55 Answers ]

Im 19 year old male, and I got my ex girlfriend pregnant. When she told me she missed her period I was really worried and she was calm cause she said that it usually is a few days late. Two weeks had gone by and still there was no cycle. I bought a pregnancy test and she wouldn't let me see her...

Gain custody of nephew in need [ 1 Answers ]

My nephew is 3 months old and I know that the dad dose drugs maybe more than one type but the mom used too but quit but still allows the father even though the baby and dad are in same room small room so he is smoking pot around my nephew and nobody else is doing anything if the father were gone...

How can I gain custody of my sister? [ 3 Answers ]

Right now I'm trying to get a restraining order on my mother. We were living with my aunt and my mothers unstable attitude has rocked the house in disarray she has hit my aunt and cousin right now my aunt has a bruise on her eye. She has threatened me that she'll drag me out of the house to live...

View more questions Search