Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmokeson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2013, 05:49 PM
    Looking for information on lovely picture stamped Borin Art Products corp Chicago Ill
    We have a beautiful framed old picture that has been in my husband's family for many many years -probably at least the 1930's. It is about 38" x 28" and is a picture of two young women dressed in long lovely gowns. One is sitting and playing the mandolin (?) and the other is standing next to her. In the background is another room (a step up) with a beautiful piano in the corner. I believe it is stamped #2430. I would so appreciate any information on this picture. Thank you so much

Check out some similar questions!

Borin art products chicago-s.kitchard [ 0 Answers ]

Two framed pictures of saling ships three huge mast look british signeds.krichard other appears ton havetwo huge sails no markings back cover is #42

Borin art products corp Chicago Il? [ 0 Answers ]

Vividoil Painting Golden Autum

I have an art deco clock by borin art products. The back says decra-tone any info? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a wall clock made by borin art products. The borin sticker on the back has this info, style number 15-115 (not sure about the " 5 " in the first set of numbers, here is what I am sure of.. Style number 1*-115 Under the sticker is a hand written number, 6130j5-2 It has a sticker from the...

Borin Art Products [ 1 Answers ]

I was given 2 prints with Borin Art Products and #1563 stamped on the back.. They are prints of a flowers in a vase printed in pastel colors set in an oblong redwood like glass enclosed frame. I know nothing about these prints, can any tell me anything about them, do that hold any value? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.