Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Messiah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2005, 09:18 AM
    Re-birth of Jesus
    I was wondering if there is any mention of re-birth of jesus in the scriptures regarding approaximate time and place of jesus's second coming. I've heard from various sources that there's a chance that Jesus may be born in the Indian sub-continent rather than in the West. So please do let me know if you come across anything in this regard in the old scriptures, Bible, Quran, Torah anything.

Jan 27, 2005, 10:14 AM
    Jesus will not be re-born. He will come again in glory with all his heavenly hosts. We do not know the day or the hour (as Jesus states in the gospels), but he will be coming. Check Revelation for more details.

Thanks, Labman, that helps me out!
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2005, 12:15 PM
    You may find Matthew 24 easier reading. It is very explicit about the time being unknown, but obvious when it happens.
    Daniel Herring Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2005, 10:48 PM
    Some may say
    While there is a passage in the book of Revelation about a child being born, then caught up, it is recorded plainly that Christ will return via the clouds. I must also agree that no man has a clear and precise knowledge of that day and hour. However, from my own private studies, I have seen the scriptures to be liberally sprinkled with clues.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

May 7, 2006, 02:09 AM
    I agree that Jesus will not be reborn.

BTW
    The questions which his apostles asked as recorded in Matthew 24 are concerning two things, his coming and the end of this world as we know it. The disciples asked for a sign which would indicate both. In response Jesus described the events or world conditions which would be indicative of the two. Because many of the things he mentioned harmonize with what is happening today, some Christians believe we are living during his presence in heavenly kingdom power and in the time of the end.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 7, 2006, 07:38 AM
    Christ will not be re-born,
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2006, 09:23 AM
    Christ consciousness will be reborn in humans. When the people of this world understand the meaning of Christ's message, and begin to practice that way of life, then Christ is reborn on this planet. As he said, these things I do you can also do and more. We all have the same potential and that should be our goal, to let go of the lower aspects of the animal instinct and rise in consciousness to that of Christ consciousness. When the "clouds" in your mind disperse, and you become truly enlightned, you acsend to "heaven.":p
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

May 10, 2006, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Christ consciousness will be reborn in humans. When the people of this world understand the meaning of Christ's message, and begin to practice that way of life, then Christ is reborn on this planet.....":p
    We are told in the scriptures that God will have to forcibly remove the governments of this earth in order for the condition you describe to take place. The book of Daniel speaks of this and the event is called armageddon in the book of Revelation.

The following scripture describes Jesus at armageddon not as a baby in a manger but as a warrior. It also tells us that God isn't too happy with the nations so he smites them.

Revelation 19:13-15 (King James Version)

13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Daniel 2:44
    And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
    galveston Posts: 451, Reputation: 60

May 27, 2006, 06:54 PM
    Acts 1:11
    11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
    (KJV)

Notice the words, "same Jesus". A literal return of Jesus Christ Himself from the heaveans just as He went away.
    5SIN7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 08:51 PM
    I think all the answers we need is in the Ten Commandments, Just seems to me that we are fast to judge, It also seems wisdom is the beast That leads us away from our Masters path for us.
    I do Think that the son lives among us, But I wouldn't beleave it tell the sign has came.
    I just think that is the law he gave to us to follow, And in the end days those who hold true to them tell the last day will go Be with him in his house.
    Retrotia Posts: 163, Reputation: 19
    -

Apr 12, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Jesus will not be reborn. He will return again. The Bible says at an hour when we do not expect him(Matt 24:44) He has left His Holy Spirit as a deposit for us.

Where? The Bible says Jerusalem. He will return to defeat the anti-christ & the king of the east on the Great Day of the Lord -the battle of Armageddon when He defends "the apple of His eye" -- Israel. And just as Starman said- He will be a Warrior.

Overemphasizing the when of Jesus' return can divert our minds from the central focus of the gospel. Jesus' saving work for all humans, accomplished in his life, death, resurrection, & continuing work as our High Priest.

We just need to be ready for when He does return.
    fitnahpolice Posts: 29, Reputation: 0

Apr 21, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Jesus (peace be upon him) was one the greatest of all Prophets and Messengers sent by God to guide mankind. Muslims believe in his miracle birth, his healing the blind and the leper and his giving life to the dead with God's permission. But Jesus never claimed divinity for himself for that would be against his mission and a blasphemy to God. Nor was he crucified as Allah says in the Quran:

"And because of their saying (in boast). We killed Messiah 'Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," -- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them" [4:157]

Jesus was raised up by Allah and just like the Christians, muslims believe that he will return before the end of time. But this time not as a messenger but as a leader of the muslims following the commandments of the Qur'an the legislations laid down by Muhammad. He will be a proof against the Christians as described so eloquently in the Qur'an, Chapter 5:

116. And (remember) when Allâh will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allâh?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner­self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All­Knower of all that is hidden and unseen.

117. "Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allâh) did command me to say: 'Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).

118. "If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All­Mighty, the All­Wise."

119. Allâh will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise) - they shall abide therein forever. Allâh is pleased with them and they with Him. That is the great success (Paradise).

120. To Allâh belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is therein, and He is Able to do all things.

So to conclude, Jesus did not die but was raised up by God. And he will return before the end of time from the heavens - not re-born!
    Retrotia Posts: 163, Reputation: 19
    -

Apr 22, 2007, 05:16 PM
    No way you are going to not die from a Roman crucifixion! Jesus was resurrected and appeared to many-& all of the Apostles & disciples.
    There's just too many witnesses to his death & resurrection to deny that Jesus is Lord- just as the Bible says He is.
    Can't say that about Mohammed. What miracles did he do? None. His witnesses? None. Or maybe his wife(wives)
    So, habibi- Maybe it is time for you to become a Christian?
    michellenye Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Mar 7, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah
    I was wondering if there is any mention of re-birth of jesus in the scriptures regarding approximate time and place of jesus's second coming. I've heard from various sources that there's a chance that Jesus may be born in the Indian sub-continent rather than in the West. So please do let me know if you come across anything in this regard in the old scriptures, Bible, Quran, Torah anything.
    The Old Testament predicts Jesus must be reborn into the House 'family' of David. He must be the most royal man and must be able to prove it, as he is the key of David.

Search YouTube for golightly it is the name of the true royal line of David.

Israel is the western nations, Jesus as the inheritor of Jacob Israel is Israel the Christian nations. He must be reborn into the British commonwealth specifically Australia it representative of the younger inheritor of Jacob Israel Ephraim. England = Joseph, America Manasseh and Australia Ephraim.

The Great pyramid predates all biblical prophecies and via the solar eclipses occurring after lunation zero December 18th 1922, the 50th masonry layer and the 50th solar eclipse marked a location 8888.8 miles from where he was reborn on January 11th 1944 Sydney Australia. So its not if but when it occurred. The reason the pyramid and solar eclipses are absolute is the perfect way to prevent any form of altering the facts of how the moon confirms the pyramid layers, the 50th confirms a point that can be measured to reveal the Jesus Greek gematria number 888 and no church, government or fiction writer can change the genetic recorded births of him and his family that reveal precisely who he is, where he was reborn and the end of satan December 21st 2012 when the solar system moves from the southern hemisphere of the Milky Way Galaxy into the northern hemisphere and the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ begins.

Mar 7, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrotia
    No way you are going to not die from a Roman crucifixion! Jesus was resurrected and appeared to many-& all of the Apostles & disciples.
    There's just too many witnesses to his death & resurrection to deny that Jesus is Lord- just as the Bible says He is.
    Can't say that about Mohammed. What miracles did he do? none. His witnesses? none. Or maybe his wife(wives)
    So, habibi- Maybe it is time for you to become a Christian?
    Muhammad is not the Koran, the Koran is quite child like and Jesus will be reborn as a man but is not God in the flesh, will rule the world have children then die and be buried next to Muhammad in Madena.

Search Saint Katherine's letter from Mohammed. It is the only letter known written by the prophet. In it he requires all Muslims to protect all Christians as they are his people. It is a very well kept secret document that if it were made known to Islam all devotees would immediately obey and the 'terror' myth created by the occult secret world order to keep the world captive, would be eliminated.

Michellenye Youtube

Mar 7, 2008, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah
    I was wondering if there is any mention of re-birth of jesus in the scriptures regarding approaximate time and place of jesus's second coming. I've heard from various sources that there's a chance that Jesus may be born in the Indian sub-continent rather than in the West. So please do let me know if you come across anything in this regard in the old scriptures, Bible, Quran, Torah anything.

Yes Jesus must be reborn, he like you and I are God in the flesh, he of the Father Abbah and mankind the soul of the Mother Ammah the two Abbah and Ammah are God and the promise is that they God will come to the earth as human beings hence the marriage between she mankind soul and he the father Jesus as the king. Michellenye YouTube
    Donna Mae Posts: 55, Reputation: 14

Mar 7, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Is this still a Christian forum?

The answer you are looking for will only be found in God's word, the Holy Bible.

No, Jesus will not be re-born. Like others have said here, Jesus will come in the clouds, every eye shall see Him, and the day and hour are unknown.

Mar 8, 2008, 12:10 AM
    No, he is already back, search Youtube for Brian Leonard golightly Marshall. The bible is a Freemason translation, your devoured by it and as such the Freemason Lucifer cult has won you for Lucifer. The original Aramaic Gospel was altered to sway the gentiles to accept the Pharisee New Testament. Why is it that Jesus has a new name, condemns all churches nations and people for their abominations? I have yet to hear a Christian or Muslim remotely saying anything but selective repetitive gibberish. Wake up, Jesus is back. There are 125 YouTube presentations, it is impossible to watch them and not comprehend the truth that will set you free.

Do yourself a favor do what Jesus predicted when he said come out of the Harlot, the churches.
    ineedhelpfast Posts: 101, Reputation: 7

Mar 8, 2008, 11:08 PM
    Jesus himself repeatedly assured us that he would return. If jesus didn't keep his word then he would be a liar and not god almighty. Man has proven over and over that he cannot bring peace and harmony to this world.more people have been murdered in mass genocide in this century than all th past history of this world put together. Only jesus can and will bring world wide peace to this war torn world. The return of christ is repeatedly taught throughout the n.t. his retun is a fact to count on, not wishful thinking. As for people who set dates and times for jesus return are wrong and foolish. Jesus himself said that no one knows that day or hour of his return(mat.24:36). We should always live in anticipation, living a life
    That is yielding and pleasing to him, why, because when he does return he will judge each one's life and deeds(mat.24-25).

Mar 8, 2008, 11:55 PM
    Would you agree Jesus knows who he is? He knows the time and hour? He knows if the NT is his words or not? He can prove his rebirth as a man? He is predicted to condemn all churches, save none? He can explain the stars and what they mean? He can explain the secrets of the Great Pyramid? He can reveal; how to read the earth dimensions? He has done son, search michellenye Youtube and wake up from the dead and come out of the sepulchre the churches and stop going on about things you know nothing about. The KJV is a Freemason plagiarised of the actual words Of Jesus. Their god is Lucifer and they are laughing at all Christian churches for falling for the conspiracy. Dominate the churches by their bible should send chills up your spine if you have one. Jesus is back and the 1000 years reign begins when the solar system crosses the equator of the Milky Way Galaxy December 22nd 2012

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Birth of Jesus Christ [ 11 Answers ]

When was Jesus Christ born ?

Did Jesus Ever Say He was God? [ 252 Answers ]

:confused: Is Jesus Christ God? Investigate these interesting claims... The earliest followers of Jesus all seemed pretty convinced that Jesus was fully God in human form. Paul said, "He is the image of the invisible God...in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell." John said...

Deity of Jesus [ 52 Answers ]

If Jesus is not God, but a being created by God, and thus part of creation, how does that affect justification, atonement, and salvation?

Jesus and God [ 12 Answers ]

1 John 2:1 MY little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: An advocate is someone who pleads another's case before a judge, in this case God. I remembered this verse two days ago and...

Jesus [ 17 Answers ]

When did jesus learn he was christ?

View more questions Search