Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ERINGOBRAUGH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 09:39 AM
    How to Send Songs
    I have no idea how to send a song through email. Can anyone help me and explain how to do this? Thank you.
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Mar 21, 2007, 09:40 AM
    You Will Have To Send It As An Attachment And Search Through Your Music Files. It Will Take A While To Download , Depending On The Size Of The File.
    geunsuk143 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 02:36 AM
    I'm using Yahoo messenger in sending files to my friend.. I'll just log in to Yahoo then.. go to NEW--EMAIL MESSAGE- click ATTACH then choose the file you want to send.. Then SEND
    star12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 05:32 PM
    I want to send a song but I don't no how can you hepl me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it O.K. To send 1040X with W-7? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I need your help! I already did e-file my tax return 2006. But I found that I have to amend some points because I got married with my wife (Foreign national) . I forgot to file her W-7 and some points about my wife... (Maybe she will be mad if she hear it... So, my question is "Is it...

Company won't send W2 [ 2 Answers ]

My son worked for a Canadian Company located in Pa. It is now Feb. 12 and still no W2. We have called 3 times and they keep saying he should get it but so far he hasn't. Supposedly it is being mailed from the main headquarters in Canada. Could someone please help. Thanks

W-2, send to state? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently doing the payroll taxes for my company, it is the first time. I know that I have to send a copy of the w-2s and w-3 to the Social Security Admin. but do I also have to send something to the State. I live in California. Thanks

Stuff others send me [ 1 Answers ]

A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be late for Bible class. As she ran she prayed, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!" While she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and...

View more questions Search