Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LailaLovesYou Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2013, 02:12 AM
    Why are my thighs so sore?
    For the past week my inner thighs have been so sore I haven't done any active stuff, they just hurt.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 14, 2013, 02:28 AM
    No idea - BUT a few days ago you asked about your ovaries, and that could be relevant.

This is why your doctor, who knows you and has your whole history (we don't even know your age, weight, general health, and history) is the person you should be telling this to! There's a good possibility the symptoms are related. Call the office on Monday morning and tell the desk about this pain. They will either make an appointment then and there or call you back after telling the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non sore breasts but usually sore a week before period [ 8 Answers ]

Hey my names Renee :) and well me and my partner arnt trying to have a baby but we arnt trying to prevent it either.. Anyway.. I know my period pretty well and ever since I got my first period which was when I was 13 I am now 20 my breasts would get very sore and tender a week before my period but...

Red tender sore on the top outter skin of his ear it is very sore to the touch [ 2 Answers ]

My dad has a red tender sore on the top outter skin of his ear it is very sore to the touch It leaks puss like yellow fluid all day. When he touches it, it hurts for minutes after He is in the sun a lot so he thinks it might be cancer. Would cancer have these symptoms also What do you...

Tired, dizzy, headache, sore bones, sore throat [ 2 Answers ]

Tired, dizzy, headache, sore bones, sore throat what are this symptoms of ?

Inner thighs? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I consider myself to be in pretty good shape. I run 3 times a week and visit the gym at least twice a week. The only place on my body that I carry weight is on my inner thighs. When I stand shoulder width apart they are almost touching :( I really hate the way they look. I know you...

Sore Sore Sore throat [ 3 Answers ]

Hello again, Oh the ailments of winter. I've had the worst sore throat for about a week now and I was hoping someone could help me find some sort of remedy. Any suggestions are greatlyAppreciated :) Thanks:)

View more questions Search