Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AFP520 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 09:23 AM
    80's Sci Fi Movie featuring a cat/spaceship. Not horror.
    The movie should be late 80's, and I doubt early 90's. It had something to do with a cat from outerspace, that wore a braclet around its neck that I believe lit up. I can remember at the end of the movie, the cat gets in the spaceship and it takes off.

Never mind, but it was "The cat from outerspace."
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 15, 2008, 10:51 PM
    The cat from outerspace
    Avemtilla Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Jun 16, 2008, 09:51 AM
    Gozers right I think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an 80's sci-fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I saw a very long time ago, I Don't have much info about it, just the following: - It took place in December 1999, just before the end of the century. So at the time the movie was made, 1999 was about 15-20 years in the future. - Hockey goals were electronic...

Name of 80's horror/slasher movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I remember watching this movie when I was younger either late 80's early 90's, it was aired on TV a few times... It was about this strip bar and their was a murderer in the crowd. A girl would be on stage dancing and it would show this weird camera angle of the killer coming in with his/her...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

Name of 80's sci-fi movie ? [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie in the 80's about this kid who in the beginning goes out in the woods after his dog and can't find him and when he gets back to his house it's like 10 years later. Also, there is this alien computer ship that is really sleek and silver and he rides in it. Anyone know the name?

View more questions Search