Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beannerskay Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 07:51 PM
    Late Period, Pain in breasts, Cramping, Condom, Pulled out, Sex on period.
    If someone could help that would be very helpful. Ok, so me and my girlfriend had sex. I am only 16 and she is 15. But when we did I wore a condom and pulled out. She was even on her period when we did it. The condom did not have any visible hole or anything. It has been over a month since and she has not gotten her period, I'm not certain how late her period is but I know it's a week probably longer. She is usually irregular but not this much late. I should also mention that I took her virginity. She took two pregnancy test at home and both were negative. Yet in the past couple days she has been complaining about cramps and sore breasts. I know these can be a sign of both her cycle starting and pregnancy. We both have been very scared and stressed out because we are not ready to have a child since we are only in high school. If anyone could help it would mean so much. Thank you.

>threads merged<
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 07:56 PM
    She may have tested too early. She needs to wait 14 days after a missed period and test with her first urine of the morning. FYI~ if you two aren't ready to be parents, then you shouldn't be having sex. No birth control is 100% effective.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 07:58 PM
    Why are you having sex if you aren't ready to have a baby?? Several long-time members got pregnant with even three forms of birth control being used, so yes, your girlfriend could be pregnant.

Wait another week, then she should test with first morning's urine. If negative but no period shows up eventually, she should head to her doctor for a blood test.

Apr 12, 2013, 08:13 PM
    Late period not pregnant
    If someone could help that would be very helpful. Ok, so me and my girlfriend had sex. I am only 16 and she is 15. But when we did I wore a condom and pulled out. She was even on her period when we did it. The condom did not have any visible hole or anything. It has been over a month since and she has not gotten her period, I'm not certain how late her period is but I know it's a week probably longer. She is usually irregular but not this much late. I should also mention that I took her virginity. She took two pregnancy test at home and both were negative. Yet in the past couple days she has been complaining about cramps and sore breasts. I know these can be a sign of both her cycle starting and pregnancy. We both have been very scared and stressed out because we are not ready to have a child since we are only in high school. If anyone could help it would mean so much. Thank you.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 08:15 PM
    How can we help you?

Yes, she could be pregnant.
    No, she probably is not.

You want help? If you're so scared and not ready for a kid because you are not responsible and grown up yet... maybe sex isn't the best choice for you right now.

EDIT- Oh, I see you didn't like the answers you got when you asked this earlier so you asked again. I hope my answer was better for you.

>threads merged<

Apr 12, 2013, 08:33 PM
    I know it was a mistake, I just wanted to know the chances of it being possible because of the precautions we took. It was a spur of the moment thing, we didn't worry at the time. No that's all I seem to do
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 08:34 PM
    It's possible but nobody here can give you mathematical possibilities. It's not likely but it could be... you'll have to wait it out and see what happens. There's nothing you can do about it right now anyway.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by beannerskay View Post
    the precautions we took.
    You didn't take very good ones. How good was the condom? "Pulling out" is no kind of precaution. Neither is doing it while she has her period. I will cross my fingers and toes for you if you promise not to do this again until you are financially and emotionally ready to have a child.

Apr 12, 2013, 08:48 PM
    The condom was in good condition, no visible holes and it didn't break. And I didn't ejaculate until I was fully out.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 09:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by beannerskay View Post
    the condom was in good condition, no visible holes and it didnt break. and i didnt ejaculate until i was fully out.
    What kind was it? Where had you bought it?
    DZNursie46 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 09:21 PM
    A late period can also be caused by stress. Ask her how late she is. Most pregnancy tests today can detect pregnancy a few days after a missed period. Your're correct, these can also be signs of her period coming on. She can go to planned parenthood and they will give her a check-up, a pregnancy test & counseling. I think that's your best bet. Best of luck, DZNursie, Registered Nurse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period is 10 days late, cramping, sore breasts, Am I pregnant? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 26. This is the first time ever I missed my period. I'm today 10 days late. Did 3 pregnancy test and all 3 negative. I have sore breast, cramps and I'm bloated. When I press on my lower belly it feels sensitive and weird. If you have any advice or have been through this yourself,...

My period is 10 days late, cramping, sore breasts, Am I pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old, engaged and LATE! It's been 10 days since I should have started. I've been having cramps like I'm going to start and nothing. My breasts are sore as well, like they usually are before my period. When I use the bathroom I have clear watery discharge... It feels like my period...

View more questions Search