Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bikram22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 05:03 PM
    Looking for a english song aired on mtv in 90s
    This was a very nice song , and the video had a couple sitting across a table and rolling a light green fruit(like apple) to each other . I think background was constantly changing and was green as well

Check out some similar questions!

Lifetime movies that aired in the '90s [ 1 Answers ]

What is the namae of this movie that aired on lifetime in the 90's... it was about these girls who beat a girl because she was supposly messing with one of their boyfriend. After they killed the girl one of the girls started staying with the dead girl mom

Late 80s, 90s movie that aired on CBC about a swamp creature called a Mole Waggott? [ 0 Answers ]

Don't remember much about it, but I know it aired on CBC. Possibly a TV movie. Plotwise I think there was a greyish green creature attacking people ( called a Mole Waggott?) And I remember one of the cast dressed up as the creature (or maybe was the creature all along)and then he was chased...

Remember that Mid-90s MTV Show? [ 3 Answers ]

It was a show that was on around the same time as MY-So-Called Life, but it was really different. It had a whole string of teenagers, and the show kept jumping between everyone in the show. It was kind of like a teenage soap opera. Does anyone remember the name of it?

MTV show in the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

What was the name of the MTV show that was on in the 90s that had a teenage girl in it with red hair, a rebellious friend and a guy friend that was gay?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.