Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alzahr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2005, 06:56 AM
    After medical college
    Hi,
    I am now studying medicine,after 5 years I will graduate and I am planning to continue and specialize in any of the medical branches.
    The problem that I don't know which college is better to continue in,
    I just want to know which is better:

1-the royal college of london
    2-the american board
    3-colleges in france

I would be grateful if you send me their advantages and disadvantages

THANK YOU
    g8kpr Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 01:58 PM
    Depends where you want to practice medicine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College or Marines [ 38 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance. For the longest time I've wanted to serve my country, after September 11th my will became greater. I am a senior in high school and for the better half of the year I had been fixed on enlisting into the Marines right after I...

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

College [ 6 Answers ]

With colleges that require you to live on campus the first year or two, will any allow you to bring your baby with you? I know Longwood allows it in certain cases but I was wondering if anyone knew of others that did. If not does anyone know if those colleges will let you live off campus instead?

College boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend of one and a half years and I broke up right before coming to college. Though he did go out on a date or two with a girl from back home, he has not gone out with anyone for five months. Now, here's the glitch--we both go to the same college. Originally, I was going to go to school...

View more questions Search