Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TeamEdwardJace Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 11:29 AM
    Does anyone know what this song is?
    So I recently heard this song that I really liked. I think it might have been by neyo. It sounded very dreamy, and kind of etheral and sensual. One of the lyrics sounded like you want to take it off and you wan this. I heard this on the radio on my way to the muse concert in toronto Wednesday with my friend. I've tried googling it but can't find it.

Can anyone help>

Check out some similar questions!

Rap song or hip hop song with a high-pitched female voice [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember all the details except that it was a rap song or hip hop song and it was in the years of (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 or 2005) if I'm correct it shows a man getting his grill fix it also has this females voice in the back ground Styles P - Good Times ( I Get High) - YouTube

Gospel song early 1990s in the song it says you don't have to leave here hungry [ 0 Answers ]

It is a gospel song in the early 1990s in the song course. You don't have to leave here hungry, I think gold city quaret did the song please help

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.