Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OnCloud23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 08:53 AM
    Help With Tongue Piercing?
    Okay So I Got My Tongue Pierced 1 Week Ago . I Have A White Circle Around The Tongue Ring ? Is The Normal? My Tongue Doesn't Hurt Just When I Eat Sometimes.. Also When Can I Change The Long Bar To A Smaller One ?

>two threads merged<

Apr 12, 2013, 09:06 AM
    Tongue Piercing? Please Help !
    I Smoke Weed & Cigarettes . Will My Tongue Get Infected ? I Wash My Mouth Out With Crest Alcohol Free Mouthwash After Every Time I Smoke . I Also Have A White Circle Around Tongue Ring . Is That Normal ? Or Is My Tongue Infected ? I Got It Done One Week Ago
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2013, 09:25 AM
    Please stop posting the same question multiple times. We are all volunteers, busy on other threads.

Here is the info you are seeking:

Tongue Piercing FAQ

Apr 12, 2013, 09:33 AM
    It's The Damn Website Not Me Okay.. & Thanks...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 09:34 AM
    The white ring is normal, but don't rinse your mouth with strong antiseptic. Are you using Cepacol or Listerine, of so don't. Please use sea salt and warm water for a rinse, about l tsp of salt disvolved in warm water. I would not change the long bar for another week or so, change when you feel no tenderness in your tongue.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2013, 09:49 AM
    The damn website posted two different questions on the same subject and used your name?

Apr 12, 2013, 09:56 AM
    So There's No Need To Have A Smart Comment Okay.. Idk Why It Posted Two Questions . I Only Asked One .

>two threads merged<.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2013, 10:01 AM
    Then someone is obviously hacking into your user name, adding the marijuana and cigarettes info to your original question.

You should probably change user names or this will keep happening.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Then someone is obviously hacking into your user name, adding the marijuana and cigarettes info to your original question.

You should probably change user names or this will keep happening.
    One was put immediately on a board and one was sent uncategorized via a mobile device.
    Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 10:15 AM
    It isn't the website, it does not automatically post your questions two times.
    Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 10:17 AM
    If you smoke weed and tobacco, yes, that is not doing your piercing any good at all. What do you think is going into the wound??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my tongue still hard on top and bottom of my tongue piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced 3 weeks ago I believe its healed but through the top and bottom it is really hard and its making it so the bar feels short and tight. Why is it like that? I don't think its infected because there's no puss but my tongue won't go down its really hard :(

Tongue piercing, need answers, swollen tongue, don't know what to do, is this normal? [ 5 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced 5 days ago, and its still really swollen, I can't talk properly, can't eat and its sooooo uncomfortable. There is also stuff that looks furry all over my tongue, I went back to my piercer and he said just to clean it with a soft bristle toothbrush, but it still comes back. I...

Tongue piercing rubber band from spacer stuck in tongue [ 3 Answers ]

6 years ago had my tongue pierced, no problems; about 3 months afterwards, I used a clear spacer w/clear small rubber band to keep it open---well, the piercing got extremely sore and when I went to take the spacer out, it seems that the clear rubber band either got stuck while taking the spacer...

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

View more questions Search