Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pbau48 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2013, 01:33 PM
    Is it possible to pass an EtG test in 60 hours
    Dr. Bill, I just had an EtG test. I last drank 61 hours before the test. I had 2 Scotches and a pint of 6% abv beer. I am 55, active and drank much fluid i.e. H2O, cranberry & pomegranate juices, in the last 60 some hours. S it possible that I can pass this test?

>threads merged<
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 11, 2013, 01:36 PM
    Yes, it's possible.

No, Dr Bill isn't here.

Apr 11, 2013, 01:54 PM
    Sorry Sir, I was unawares as to who I was addressing. Hmmmm, any specifics or relates...

Apr 12, 2013, 05:13 AM
    is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks.
    The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2013, 07:04 AM
    Yes, there is hope.
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2013, 07:06 AM
    I have two things to add -

Please don't post a question a second time because you don't like the first answer; and

Watering your urine will cause you to fail.

As far as anything else, I answered your second thread before I saw this one.

Apr 12, 2013, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I have two things to add -

Please don't post a question a second time because you don't like the first answer; and

Watering your urine will cause you to fail.

As far as anything else, I answered your second thread before I saw this one.
    While I appreciate your words, response and lesson in etiquette, as well philosophical anthrosophistic perspective concerning canine & the soul of man; not to mention the, as to why one has queried a 2nd time, I find it a bit snarky. Don't you think? Further watering one's urine was not included in my text. Albeit, my Q. is of concern possibly for me or another, tho' admittedly it was written in the 1st person.

I do however look forward to any future wisdom you are willing to bequeath upon me. I like snarky...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 01:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pbau48 View Post
    While I appreciate your words, response and lesson in etiquette, as well philosophical anthrosophistic perspective concerning canine & the soul of man; not to mention the, as to why one has queried a 2nd time, I find it a bit snarky. Don't you think? Further watering one's urine was not included in my text. Albeit, my Q. is of concern possibly for me or another, tho' admittedly it was written in the 1st person.

I do however look forward to any future wisdom you are willing to bequeath upon me. I like snarky...
    Wow... come here asking questions like this, get answers that are accurate, and then you bestow upon us the brilliance you have hidden! Well done! I know Judy will probably feel small now for saying what she said and I think you have done a wonderful job at putting her in her place what with those big words you used and all. Bravo, sir, bravo!

And yeah, "watering one's urine" was included in your text when you mentioned that you "drank much fluid". Judy was only warning you that too much and you will fail for dilution. How was that snarky or wrong for her to mention?
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2013, 01:20 PM
    Not to worry, Odinn - I consider the source when I'm criticized.

And in this case the source couldn't even figure DrBill is on hiatus.

So let OP keep watering his urine and fail on those grounds - even if he could pass on the grounds of alcohol.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pbau48 View Post

I'm guessing you are a college professor? Or in grad school?

DrBill has left the building, probably never to return.

Apr 12, 2013, 03:04 PM
    Seems I have only been successful in sharing my multifarious ignorances. My apologies. And it is so, too many fluids dilute creating levels. Thanks too all. :Lead n2 Gold.
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2013, 07:53 AM
    Another case of a lot of book learning and not enough common sense not to drink (and/or use) when there's even a possibility of a test.

Well, I guess we've been told - in spades. Change that to "I've been told" in spades.

Hope this attitude carries over onto the test site and/or Court if this is Court ordered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass an ETG test at 66 hours [ 2 Answers ]

I had two glasses of wine on Tuesday (last one was midnight) about an hour apart. Took a EtG test this afternoon at 6:00 pm. I'm a male in my 40s. Do you think I will pass?

Will I pass my EtG test in 76 hours? [ 0 Answers ]

I drank 2 pints of bud light and a small shot of red death onfriday night. To be safe I stopped drinking at 2am sat morning. I had consumed the drinks in less than and hour. I weight 270 pounds. I drink a fair amount of water but didn't go crazy. I took my test at10:30 on tues. do I have a chance...

Will I pass a EtG test in 72 hours [ 0 Answers ]

Hey dr bill I have to take a EtG test at 4:30 today and on Friday I had about 9 beers and five normal size drinks. I predicted that I would have a bac of 0 at about 2 or 3 o'clock on sat. Friday I worked out pretty hard before we went to the bbq and drank. I took it easy on saturday(just drank...

Will I pass EtG test after 62 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

Saturday I drank about 12 beers, stopping at approx. 2:00 am. Im a healthy 125 lb female with a fast metabolism. I am taking an EtG test Tuesday at about 4:45 pm. Do you think I will pass? (That would be about 62 hours after consuption.)

View more questions Search