Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2013, 10:38 PM
    Janitrol hpt18-60 to honeywell rth2310 not working did I damage it /
    I tried to install and only got the ac on once and then nothing . Tried to switch it back and nothing... did I damage something /
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2013, 07:45 PM
    Did you turn off breaker?power to furnace before making the switch-out? If not you may have fried the transformer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Janitrol hpt18-60 to honeywell rth3100c wiring diagram [ 0 Answers ]

I have a white wire going to W2 and E both and a blue wire going to C. Where will these go on the new Honeywell thermostat? Everything else matches up.

Replacing Janitrol HPT 18-60 with Honeywell RTH2310 [ 1 Answers ]

Replacing Janitrol HPT 18-60 with Honeywell RTH2310 The wires coming from my Janitrol are: Y-Yellow, G-Green, R-Red, O-Orange, W2-White, E-Black, C-Blue The New Honeywell slots are labeled: Rh, Rc, W, Y, G... Which of the current Janitrol wires goes in which slot?

Need help wiring new honeywell th6110d from old janitrol hpt18-60 [ 0 Answers ]

current wiring is Y=Yellow G=Green R=Red O=Orange W2 and E both are connected with the White Wire C= Blue and new t-stat has G

Janitrol HPT18-60 to Honeywell RTH230B [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have the Janitrol HPT18-60. The wires that I have coming in and are connected are Y (lime green), G(dark green), R (red), O (orange), W2 (white), E (grey), C (blue), and black which is unused. The HoneywellRTH230B only has the 5 connections. Rh jumpered to Rc, W, Y, and G. To add to...

Replacing janitrol hpt18-60 w/ honeywell rth230b [ 1 Answers ]

My existing thermostat is a Janitrol HPT18-60. Wich has 7 connections, and 6 wires... Y-yellow, G-green, R-tan, O-brown, C-blue, and a red wire connecting an E and W2. I'd like to replace it w/ a Honeywell RTH230B. Wich has... Rh, Rc, W, Y, and G. However, I cannot find a wiring schematic,...

View more questions Search