Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cranting Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2013, 06:18 PM
    Lump on the shaft of my penis
    I'm fifteen years old and about a month ago I noticed a small bump on the shaft of my penis. It grew larger in size within about a week and I popped it and pus and some blood came out like a pimple but it didn't completely go away. The lump then grew large again and I popped it. Whenever I squeeze it I can get a very small amount of pus out but its still not going away. I'm a virgin so it's not an STD and I shave so it could be and ingrown hair. There is no abnormal amounts of pain or other symptoms. I'd like to know what else it could be or have some advice on what to do. I would really rather not have to tell my parents.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 03:13 AM
    In all probability the lump is from masturbating, cranting. And the more you keep on squeezing it, the more likely it will turn into something. If the substance coming out was green, or any other colour, then yes, it was infected and should be looked at by a professional, if not, and just white, it was subaceous gland material.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis shaft [ 4 Answers ]

I have a small lump on my penis shaft that I found showering the other day. I have not had sexual contact in over a month. I am a 20 year old male. It doesn't seem to be filled with puss, it isn't discolored, and isn't painful. My shaft does itch time to time but doesn't itch constantly. I have...

Lump above penis shaft? [ 0 Answers ]

Lump on abdomen above penis shaft but there is no sign of it on the skin, it is painful.

I have a small lump on the shaft of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

There's a small lump that seems new just below the head of my penis on the side of the shaft only when erect its noticeable but its defiently a lump. I also have a swelling patch on the under side of the shaft and I have noticed a small lump on my right testicle that hasn't changed in size or has...

Lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I notice a hardened spot on the bottom of the shaft of my penis, I put a little pressure on it and puss came out, like a pimple, so I thought it was that, but the lump has not gone down/ healed since popping it and now is sore. Anyone have any idea if this is serious or what it might...

Lump on the shaft of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 47 yrs old male.Two weeks ago I founda small lump on my penis on the left side.It is about the size of an eraser on a pencil,It is movable and solid a little hard .By touch it hurts a little.A few months ago I had one in my sac and it went away after a short while.If possible please can...

View more questions Search