Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SnookiBaby92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2013, 07:31 AM
    What's the song using music video
    I heard this song recently on MUZU.

Its about an elderly couple who look to live a normal life with grandchildren, then they go out and act like thugs: drinking, graffiting etc.

It's really annoying me I am sure it has "act like were young" in the name as that's the words through the song.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 11, 2013, 08:48 AM
    Maybe one of these?

Sigur Ross - Hoppipolla - YouTube

Modestep - Sunlight (Official Video) - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's this music video [ 1 Answers ]

There is a music video that I used to watch and I want to know who sings it and what its called. It takes place in a broken down city that as they play all these plants like cover it and make it look pretty. Then cartoon woodland creatures come out to listen. Its an alternative song and I swear its...

What's the name of the song where... (pop music 2000's) [ 1 Answers ]

It's a pop song from the early 2000's, there is a girl at boarding school and she doesn't fit in with the cheerleaders who wear pink, or the other girls who wear blue. At one point to get away from them she hides on top of a wardrobe Thanks for any help you can give me!

Looking for Song by Music Video - Recent band and video with kid cadets jogging [ 0 Answers ]

I came across a song that I absolutely loved but I can't seem to remember the name or band. It's a recent video of a band playing outside while boy cadets are jogging in sweat suits and one boy is singing the lyrics. They jog under bridges and go through paths. Please help me out! It's a great song...

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

View more questions Search