Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Apr 11, 2013, 06:03 AM
    Mom is hiding something
    A few weeks ago my mom went to Toronto for a doctors appointment. She avoided tell me what it was for. My grandparents also went with her to the appointment, they were gone all day. A few days ago she seemed really sad so I asked her what was wrong, she said it was nothing for me to know. So I let it go for about two days. But last night, it was killing me, I needed to know, I decided I would stay up until my mom and dad were both sleeping. By 11:30 they were both in bed, I took my moms phone to read her texts. Her most recent text she sent said something about pain in her neck and how they have to take out something. It also said it would cost $6000 - $7000. I'm really worried, if you know a my surgeries that match up to that cost in Canada that sound like what my mom needs, please tell me I just want to know what's going on...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 11, 2013, 06:06 AM
    6000 or so is nothing, you can not hardly get anything for that amount of money.

But there is no way to even guess what this is. You need to talk to mom and ask her.
    And to be honest you are way out of bounds snooping in their phone
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 11, 2013, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    6000 or so is nothing, you can not hardly get anything for that amount of money.

But there is no way to even guess what this is. You need to talk to mom and ask her.
    You are forgetting we have socialized care in Canada. So yes depending on what it is, she can.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 11, 2013, 06:12 AM
    The whole family should be discussing this together, including you, to be fair.
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Apr 11, 2013, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post

I know, I felt really bad after, but I wanted to know what was going on, and I don't think she wants to tell me. But I can't help it if I'm curious

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chick flick about mom who keeps little girl in hiding [ 0 Answers ]

The mother was hiding her girl, maybe age 2-4 years old, and was living with a redneck mean guy. A black detective was looking for them and found some podunk town they lived in, saw them at a swap meet, and while he was there, he bought a little glass figurine. The redneck saw the black detective...

Why is the mom cat hiding from her kittens? [ 3 Answers ]

I found a mom cat and her 4 kittens. They look about 6 weeks old. I put them in my garage with food, water, litterbox and a blanket. The mom cat is laying under a dresser in the back. It seems like she might be hiding from her kittens. Why would she do that? She was'nt scared when I took her home...

I think he's hiding something [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 19 an my boyfriend is 22. He's still married, an has been separated from his wife for a year. We've been together for 7 months now. But he talks to other girls all the time, an if it wasn't for his son every other weekend id say he's cheating. I trust him but not like I should. He's told me how...

Daugter gave mom cash, mom wrote check who is liabilty for bill? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter gave me cash in exchange for me writing a check, now the stable is claiming I am responsible for all the bills because I wrote checks to them prior.

Is she hiding something [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my friend Raven have... or HAD a really close friend and all of a sudden she just started acting really different. I mean she doesn't really talk to us as much, she doesn't goof off with us anymore, she doesn't even laugh at anything funny we do. We really feel like she is hiding something...

View more questions Search