Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 21, 2007, 07:08 AM
    7 weeks pregnant can I eat.
    Im 7 weeks pregnant, can I eat prawns?? Im been cravin them a lot recently and I just want to know what I can and can't eat...
    urstruly85 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 07:11 AM
    What are prawns? They only thing I ever been told not to eat or drink was well they told me don't consume too much of it is: tuna fish, coke(soda) liquor, eat very healthy lots of fruits and veggies, and make sure you get protein, and take your vitamins.

Mar 21, 2007, 07:13 AM
    You may know them as shrimps. They are a type of fish
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 07:15 AM
    No hunny no shell fish at all or soft cheese like brie or worse of all don't go eating the soft mr whippy ice cream from macdonnalds it all contains harmfull bacteria

Mar 21, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Oh dear what happens if I do eat that? I had a prawn roll today. My doctor hasn't been very helpful with what to and what not to eat. As its my first pregnancy I have no idea...
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Basically they tell you no because prawns and seafood are the biggest carriers of food poisening and e coli it can be extreamly harmfull to the baby but I have to say its quite unlikely if you prepare and cook them yourself but the chance is still there witch is why the midwives will tell you no.
    Have you heard from your midwife yet? She is the one who will give you all the food information.

Mar 21, 2007, 07:22 AM
    No I haven't heard from her yet. I go back to work on Monday. So I'm a bit worried about appointments and that etc.
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 07:25 AM
    They have to give you the time for the appointments by law so don't worry about that but you can try and slot them in before work or arrainge to start a little later and finish later my appointments were always on a Friday morning I used to just get them as early as possibly and go in after but make up the lost time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

6 weeks after abortion, still no period. Could I be pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

I had an abortion using misoprostol alone in October 25th ( I live in a country where abortion is illegal). I started bleeding the same day I took the medication and had very painful cramps. I also passed a large clot. I stopped bleeding 6 days after, so I went to the doctor and she made me a...

I'm 10 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I have been using Certain Dri Anti-perspirant. Is it okay to use when pregnant. I couldn't find any information about not using it when pregnant?

14 year old 4 weeks pregnant [ 97 Answers ]

My daughter just turned 14 last week and found out she is 4 weeks pregnant, I don't no what to do

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

34 weeks pregnant and little movement [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 34 weeks pregnant and usually my baby is VERY active. For the past two days, she hasn't moved much, if any. Could something be wrong?

View more questions Search