Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjncmr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 07:06 AM
    Silver certificates
    I have 3 $1 silver certificates with the blue seal on them.The serial numbers are C26227303J(1935G)- B90926220J(1935G)- V75164184)1935F- They look like they were used a lot but then put away and flattened out. They have some stains and wrinkles but are straight and flat.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 21, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Try this site to help determine the value. eBay - silver certificates, Paper Money US, Coins US items on eBay.com They probably aren't worth more than $2-4 due to condition. You should indicate the year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Silver certificates [ 2 Answers ]

I have several $1 and $5 silver certificates dated 1923 and 1935. How can I determine the value of them?

Silver certificates [ 1 Answers ]

I have two one dollar silver certificates. A 1935D in excellent condition, no stains tears and no folds. A 1935 E in excellent condition, no stains, tears and 1 fold. Could someone tell me if they are worth anything and if so how much. Email me with the answer if possible as I rarely get on a...

Silver certificates [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1957 uncurculated silver certificate dollar bill. How much is it worth? The serial # is T 88191976A

Tax lien certificates [ 1 Answers ]

Are tax lien certificates purchased for the purpose of 1. gaining a good return on investment or 2. securing property with little money down as good as it's kicked up to be? What are the biggest drawdowns to tax lien certificates? Thank you

View more questions Search