Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mumsjoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 02:55 PM
    Can someone out there help me ? Bought a second hand hp 710c deskjet printer and am u
    Bought a secondhand hp 710c deskjet printer and can't install it without a cd. Can someone help me?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 10, 2013, 03:02 PM
    Go to HP.com and download the drivers from their support area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About drivers for HP-Deskjet-3820-Inkjet-Printer ? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me where I can download installation drivers for this old printer... I need it for my homework, but I can't find installation cd because I don't know where I put it... :( and when I download drivers from hp site... and when I try to install it, it starts by going at about 50% and...

Hp deskjet printer 960c [ 1 Answers ]

My printer will not print the whole page on the right hand side on my bank statement can you tell me why? Thank you so much

HP Deskjet 960c Printer [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced both ink cartridges on my hp deskjet 960c printer. I purchased new HP cartdriges, not refilled or other brand. The black print work is good, but the color of pictures are coming out like one color "reddish." I run the clean service but still the same. The test page shows a good black...

Have a deskjet 610cl printer [ 1 Answers ]

Im helping my aunt with a old computer and printer. The computer is me and the printer is a hewlett packard deskjet 610cl. Somebody redid the computer and did not put the program for printer back in we have no disc. I now have put the devise in for the 600 series and downloaded all this. Did a...

HP deskjet 710c [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I have just bought a hp deskjet 710c, of a friend it didn't have any install cd with it,I have been trying to install to windows 98,using wizard,but this printer is not in their selection,I am totally new to trying to install these,is their a compatible printer # I can...

View more questions Search