Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EStewart76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2013, 04:00 PM
    917267a troubleshoot
    Yes we have a Mobile home heat air and it won't cut off it keeps running all the time and the air conditioning isn't working the coils keep freezing over. We cut the switch to off and it doesn't stop The only way we can get the motor to stop is by switching the breaker. We really need help figuring out what is wrong we don't know if it's the thermostat or the system itself is there anyway you can help us? Our system is a nordyne 917267A
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2013, 06:22 AM
    Make a note or picture of where each thermostat wire is connected on the furnace,(colors), turn off breaker to furnace. Remove tstat wires from furnace. Turn furnace breaker back on. If it comes back on you will no its in the furnace. If not you will no the prob. Is in the tstat or shorted wires between tstat and the furnace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Troubleshoot A Speedometer? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 55 ford tbird with a 3 spreed o/d everything work great but the speedodomer it's runs backwards. Looking a photos of trns it looks like the tran is a newer than the car Kyle

Troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Maytag 35 5369 water level detect

Troubleshoot Samsung TV [ 2 Answers ]

Some channels on TV have no volume

How To Troubleshoot [ 2 Answers ]

How do I troubleshoot a electrical problem with a car stereo going out after installation? Turn a corner and it went out would that mean it's a fuse? How do I check the fuse for the radio?:confused:

Troubleshoot thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

My totalline thermostat went blank. I checked the breaker & it is OK. Do I need to replace my thermostat?

View more questions Search