Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summergirl91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2013, 09:43 AM
    Bones Brothers & Associates prepare individual tax returns. Over prior years, Bones
    Bones Brothers & Associates prepare individual tax returns. Over prior years, Bones Brothers has maintained careful records regarding the time to prepare a return. The mean time to prepare a return is 90 minutes and the standard deviation of this distribution is 14 minutes. Suppose 100 returns from this year are selected and analyzed regarding the preparation time. What is the standard error of the mean?

Check out some similar questions!

Bones and Owen [ 5 Answers ]

As most of you are aware Owen has food allergies and is on a strict diet of only fish products. He has not had bones or rawhide since being diagnosed with allergies. The vet has okayed us trying out Elk Bones as they are supposed to have less reactions for allergies. Owen is loving his bone......

Chicken bones [ 5 Answers ]

My grandmothers friend was wondering why Chicken bones some times turn black. She believed that this happened after the chicken was frozen... I thought it had something to do with blood clots or something of this nature. Plus I am not sure if the chicken already had the blackness to the bone, or...

Soup base from scraps & bones [ 2 Answers ]

When retrieving the last of the goodies from meat dishes, the skeletal bones are cooked (stewed) in water w/ seasonings. Most recipes have all sorts of vegetables included. But what if the desire is a beef, lamb, pork, or chicken base to be stored and used at a later time. Regardless, the "stock"...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.