Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mermaidsrok912 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 07:28 PM
    11 and want to learn more about my lady stuff but I'm to scared to ask my mom
    I'm 11 and I'm to scared to ask my mom about my period and all that.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 8, 2013, 07:30 PM
    Why scared? She's a girl too.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 8, 2013, 07:37 PM
    Does your school show a movie about it?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 8, 2013, 10:29 PM
    Mom is the best one to ask. You don't have to be embarrassed, or scared, every woman goes through this. If you really can't talk to mom do you have an older sister, an Aunt, Grandma, or a teacher you're comfortable talking to?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 8, 2013, 10:35 PM
    Have you started your period? Your mom would be the best to ask. She's been there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 9, 2013, 02:01 AM
    Mom has forgotten it is time to talk, just talk to mom
    backpack2389 Posts: 255, Reputation: 83

Apr 9, 2013, 06:07 AM
    If you have a specific question, you should post it. If you need pretty much all of the information, you're asking for a lot from us.

If you can't talk to your mom and they haven't shown 'the movie' at school yet - which they might not have since your 11 - or the movie just wasn't that informative, why don't you try getting a book? There are many different kinds of books on this topic from the cutesy, cartoony ones with talking genitals to ones that read like anatomy texts.

If your mom is embarrassed or nervous to talk about this topic with you, ask her if she'll buy you a book. Just picking out the book together might help open up a dialogue between you two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really need a bra, and I am kind of scared to ask my mom! [ 5 Answers ]

My mom is kind of strict and I really need a bra, but I'm too embarrassed to ask her for one

I want to do more stuff with my boyfriend but I'm scared too... [ 27 Answers ]

Im 15 and my boyfriend is 17 and we've been together for nearly a year and I want to do sexual stuff with him but I'm scared too... I'm self conscious about my body and think I'm fat and ugly and everything and I don't know what to do about it because I'm scared he won't like what I look like... I...

Early 90's movie where lady locks mom in basement because mom is monster [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm trying to remember the name of this horror movie that I think came out in the early 90's or late 80's where at the beginning, this lady goes to a gypsy/fortune teller and the fortune teller gives her a Moon and Star pendant and tells her that her soul mate will have the same Moon and Star...

Scared for my mom's life ! [ 13 Answers ]

Well this is the story : My mom is a 44 year old who smokes. I think she smokes more that 10 ciggerates a day. I am worried about her. My mom is always gets mad when she doesn't smoke. I am worried about her health. I mean like she can get cancer from it. I want to tell her to stop because I am...

View more questions Search