Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MUHAIMEN Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 11:31 AM
    Monthly Report
    I made my program from access 2003 for our warehouse system. I made the combo box of 1,2,3 and so on for the month number to get my monthly report. But my problem is after the end of 2013 again it will be repeated the month number 1,2,3 and so on for 2014. So by next January 2014 when I print my report even 2013 of January will be included. Please help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2013, 07:19 PM
    Add a year field to your table.
    MUHAIMEN Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 11:39 AM
    If I add year field, should I make it automatic by default year or Should I enter a year each entry?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 10, 2013, 03:01 PM
    I would default it to Year(Date()). This way it will include the current year. You can override the default if you need to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monthly average Query/or report [ 2 Answers ]

At my work we have a "sign in sheet" table... I have created a query that calculates daily time, but when I try to create a report that shows weekly average hours, It gives me the daily average for each week, I assume I need to change the "DailyTime" column in my report to calculate weekly time,...

Lease ended it was weekly then went monthly do I have to pay monthly amount? [ 6 Answers ]

I had a lease that ended in May of 2008 in which I paid weekly rent on and then it ended and it reverted month to month as stated in the lease agreement would this mean I would pay the monthly amount listed on the paperwork or do I still have to pay the weekly rent? Also they were charging me...

IT Services Monthly Report [ 3 Answers ]

I started working with a company as an IT Expert(giving online support for the web platform on Share Point) , and they are asking me to write the monthly report. Have no idea how to start that, never done before. :confused: Does anyone have an example or an idea what and how do I do that?:D

View more questions Search