Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thinktankjohn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 02:09 AM
    Disaster management virtual simulator?
    I hope this is the right place to post this, my apologies if it's not.

My question is : Is there any other alternatives to :::: Advanced Disaster Management Simulator :::: ADMS Home and MASA-SCI - Living Reality for disaster management virtual simulator?
    etcsim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Yes, there are alternatives, but the best system depends on your particular needs. I'm from the company that produces the Advanced Disaster Management Simulator, but would be happy to talk to you about your needs and point you in the right direction. Training first responders? EOC level? Government?  For all hazards, hospital care, triage, fire-fighting? Recoup/recovery? NIMS/ICS? Let me know if I can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virtual small business [ 2 Answers ]

I have established a website to develop my business works in the field of consulting. What is the best way to enter the market and introducing my work?

Virtual memory [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get more virtual memory? My computer says that I am low on virtual memory.

Virtual Violence [ 5 Answers ]

I was just reading what rickj posted on boycotting and I got to thinking (not about boycotting but it sparked my train of thought). First, how many of you oppose violent videogames? Pretty much all of you either have or want children, and that's where I think this question ties in, Now my next...

Low Virtual Memory [ 6 Answers ]

Guys, when I'm on the computer, once in a while I would get this message stating that I'm low on virtual memory and windows is going to increase the memory. And other times it tells me to delete some old files on my C drive to make more space, but I don't want to delete my files. The only other...

View more questions Search