Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dennislong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2013, 09:08 AM
    Conversion of ceiling light fixture with an "eyeball"
    Is it possible to remove the "Eyeball" from a ceiling mounted pot light? I want to convert it to a pendant light'

Check out some similar questions!

How to replace light bulb in AC-552 F526 "CC" ceiling fan? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2001 ceiling fan with an enclosed globe. We've tried for an hour to take it off to replace the light bulb, but nothing seems to work. Please help!

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Changing from 300 watt light fixture to a 52" ceiling fan w/ 2 13w CFL bulbs [ 7 Answers ]

As I understand it, I should be safe using the same wiring. However. The no. of wires, and their configuration when I removed the light fixture (5-60watt candelabra-based bulbs), has me seeking assistance. By the way. I did turn off the circuit breaker. There are three sets of wires coming...

LIGHT UP MY LIFE! - Replacement of a ceiling fan "light" pull chain [ 1 Answers ]

My ceiling fan pull chain just broke, but it's the one for the main light in the ceiling fan, not the fan itself. Combined, there are 3 pull chains on this old thing - 1 for the fan blades, 1 for the 4 outer smaller light fixtures, and 1 for a large center globe-type light. This latter one, the...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.