Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dr03262 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2013, 05:44 AM
    What is going on?
    I have been with my boyfriend a little over 5 months at work. Everything started quite intense between us and I quickly gave up my home and moved in to his. Everything was great. He was loving, attentive and I never doubted his feelings for me once. Then he got bogged down with some stuff and said it was best I leave. I had no choice but to go and stay with an ex who I was still friends with as I had no friends or family close by. After a few days he told me he had made a mistake and wanted me back. I was hesitant but I came back and since then everything has gone from bad to worse.

He won't speak to me, he never wants to spend time with me. He only shows me affection when he wants something sexually and we never actually have sex, he finishes and then doesn't speak to me again. He will tell me there is some family emergency and leave me on my own. He doesn't call or text and ignores me completely. He done this recently and I found out the next day that there had been no family emergency at all.

When I try to leave he tells me he doesn't want to lose me and it usually turns in to a screaming match that he wins. I feel helpless. He says he doesn't mean to treat me like this but he can't stop himself because he has so much else going on at the moment. What does any of this mean? I am going crazy and he won't give me answers.
    NICOLE2013 Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Apr 7, 2013, 08:43 PM
    Girl, you do not deserve that. It honestly sounds like he only wants sex. For a week don't try to make an effort to talk to him, when he wants sex be like no I would rather go to sleep or something. Start staying out later, see if he changes, if he dosen't then I would be like I'm not going to be with someone and feel single I'll just be single. He should change if he really cares.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2013, 09:38 PM
    So leave, who cares if it is a screaming match, or just leave while he is gone,

Sorry but you act like you can not find the front door and walk out.

You were living on own before, so why do you have to have someone else to live with?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2013, 09:50 PM
    You need to leave, This is a abusive relationship. Actually do not even call it a relationship five months. You know nothing about this person and he is keeping you in the dark.
    Leave, end it. You will be better off. It is easy to look back and say what you should or should not have done. Giving up your own home to live with somebody else so quickly was a big mistake. Should not have given up your home. You need to build yourself up and work your way up to living independently again without the reliance from anybody.

Learn from this experience that moving in and trusting someone so quickly is not always the best thing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2013, 08:45 AM
    You don't need answers from him, you need to get away and stay away and cut all contact. Once your sanity returns you will have all the answers you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search