Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kathyragheb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 12:23 PM
    Toyota 4Runner radio set up
    How do I adjust the bass, treble, speaker (front/back) in the stereo system. I can get to the bass adjust mention but can't figure out how to get to the others to adjust them. Help!

Check out some similar questions!

Free radio unlock code for 2002 toyota sienna radio # 16814 [ 1 Answers ]

Need radio code for 2002 toyota sienna vin 4T3ZF13C22U456369 radio 16814

2000 Toyota 4Runner No Acceleration [ 8 Answers ]

My wife's 2000 4Runner will intermittenly not accelerate at all. 3.4 V6 5VZFE, auot trans 4X4 181,000 miles. No trouble codes. Sometimes will pop from exhaust. Feels like it is not getting any fuel at all. Stop vehicle, turn ignition off and back on again, runs OK. Have cleaned MAF sensor wires. Is...

Toyota 4runner 1992 won't start [ 3 Answers ]

While driving on residential street, truck made "clicking" noise that seemed to come from the front of truck. Dove 1 mile on freeway and while exiting freeway the truck died. I slowed the best I could & shifted to coast to safe spot. I then tried to start the truck, with no luck. Had it towed....

Toyota yaris radio [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm looking to change or modify my stereo in my toyta yaris hatchback 2006-2008 model and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a fascia adapter from or had any ideas. I'm grateful for any response thanks

Radio fuse for 2003 toyota corrola [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the radio and clock fuse for this car? I have looked at both boxes but none are called out as radio or clock. Fuse box under the dash is too hard for me to pull and replace fuses just looking. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.