Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msoctopus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Cal spa control panel 2100 error #20, 11, and 01.
    We drained and refilled our spa. It circulates well but it stays at 80 degrees, heater is set for 101. When restarting the spa we get #20, #11 and #01 flash on the control panel before showing the temp. Does anyone have any idea what these "error" numbers are for? Any suggestions for heater? Removed filter and the heater light is lit on the panel.
    Mary
    Mrobillard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2016, 02:48 PM
    Im getting the same messages 20,11,01

Did you ever figure this out?

Thank you
    Marc
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2016, 07:30 PM
    Your manual should show werror codes. Otherwise, Google "California Spa error codes"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cal Spa not heating [ 27 Answers ]

Hi I have a Cal Spa. I do not know the model though, but we have had it since 1999. Recently the hot tub has not been heating up. The pump will run, but the heater will not turn on. The heating light on the digital screen is not on even though I adjust the temperature. I have been looking up...

I have a cal spa 2100 series electronic operation that the pump will not shut off. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a schematic for the circuit board for this? I am thinking possibly a stuck electromechanical relay on the circuit board. If so email it to me at [email protected].

My cal spa [ 0 Answers ]

Hello ew have a CAL SPA (don't know the model #)from around 2004. It stopped heating, so we went to a spa repair shop and they sold us a new heating element and a little switch of some sort on top of the heating element with 2 wire connections. I removed all the old parts and replaced them with...

PS2-F cal spa [ 0 Answers ]

I have a cal spa Model PS2-F I was needing to know if there is a manual I can download somewhere for it! And I also need to know if this type of motor is just one speed or if it is two speeds?

Cal spa heater [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1999 cal spa just got it and got it up and running tonight. The pump runs fine but the only time the heater light is on is when the pump is running is that normal?

View more questions Search