Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KIDCO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 10:17 AM
    How should I charge to clean a larger office building in South Lake Tahoe California
    Approximately nine thousand plus square feet
    Working around hazardous materials
    Floors need to be buffed once a month. Hallways
    Two story building
    4 to 6 bathrooms
    Needs to be done after business hours
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 10:31 AM
    What type of hazardous materials Kid? How close to the them do you have to get?

Although pricing is always your decision in the end we usually charge $0.06 to $0.08 per square foot.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost to clean a therapist office building, 6500 sq. feet , construction clean-up? [ 0 Answers ]

Building will have q steam room , mens and women's locker room, showers , sauna, cardio machines, therapy tables , two offices, etc. like a mini gym. How much to charge per square foot, how often to clean. They are taking my recommendations, and want to be around average. This is the first of 22...

How much should I bid to clean an office building with 14,500 sq ft [ 8 Answers ]

Cleaning consists of emptying trash cans, vacuuming, sweeping, moping, some windows, kitchen (6 tables, 2 microwaves, 1 sink), 4 conference rooms, 2 lobbies, 16 offices, 12 cubicles,1 copy room, 4 bathrooms (6 stalls, 1 urinal, 6 sinks). All bathrooms have tile, hallways have pergo flooring, and...

How much to charge to clean a doctors office? [ 6 Answers ]

How much do you charge to clean a doctors office?

Looking for help to make a bid to clean a dentist office in south east Texas [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know how much to bid on an office that has 5,000 sq feet. It will need to be spot cleaned four nights per week and regular cleaning one day per week. At the moment five out of eleven of the exam rooms are not being used and will only have to be lightly dusted as needed. Does anyone have a...

View more questions Search