Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jerry II Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 08:44 AM
    How do you tell if it's a male or female tree?
    I bought 25 seedling common pear trees. The company I bought them off said that the majority of them should be females. But how do I tell the difference?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 6, 2013, 11:27 AM
    From what Im reading its not a tree that is sexed. Read more here.

pear tree - Topic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well Pipe PVC,120 or 80, male on female or male ends both sides [ 0 Answers ]

Looking to put a new well in at my sons house. Already over budget and doing most the work ourselves. Well is 400 ft deep and static in at 330. Question is: PVC or Poly but I already think Poly is out as it is only rated at 200 PSI and we are close to that with head pressure and 50LBS. So if PVC,...

Is it better to be male or female? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a guy, and I often wish I could be a girl. I think girls generally have a much easier life especially if they're pretty. Of course, there are many downsides to being female such as childbirth--which could even be considered an upside--but overall I think being female is much better. Any one...

19 yo male with a 31 yo female [ 8 Answers ]

Is it wrong for a 19 yo to be with a 31 yo and if not would it work out cz I'm worryed for my friend that it's a bit much can any one help me so I can try and help my friend

Male or Female? [ 4 Answers ]

Male or Female? You might not have known this, but a lot of Non-living objects are actually either male or female. Here are some examples: FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

Female vs Male [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about getting a Calvier King Charles Spaniel a. Would they do well in a crate?? :confused: b.What would be better Male or Female?? :confused:

View more questions Search