Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    16081991 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2013, 01:05 PM
    When falling in love
    I usually think about sumone... I don't know whether I am in true love or not as the boy is not of the kind which I want to marry as he is not that religious
    16081991 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2013, 01:07 PM
    Shaitan or not
    I usually think about sumone... I don't know whether I am in true love or not as the boy is not of the kind which I want to marry as he is not that religious
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2013, 02:42 PM
    Are you asking if you are in love? If so, only you can answer that. But, you are right about not getting involved with someone of a very different religion.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 8, 2013, 05:29 AM
    Falling in love is not shaitan, as far as you not do zina, not harm your family, loved ones and disrespect your or others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Falling in love with someone else? Please help... [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm sure this is a predicament that has come up one thousand times, but I just need to get this out of my system somehow... I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years (Im 23) and he is my rock. We live together and work at the same place.. However. I cannot stop thinking about someone...

Falling in love with someone else [ 3 Answers ]

What do you do when you're with someone who should be perfect for you. They're pretty much your age, they're clever, funny and just generally lovely, everyone thinks you're good together, and there is a part of you that does want to be with them, but deep down you think you're falling in love with...

Falling in love [ 1 Answers ]

Do you think you can fall in love at any age?

Falling out of Love [ 11 Answers ]

If someone really truly loves you, can they fall out of love so quickly when you break up? I was with this guy and he claims that he used to love me, but no longer does, but I still love him. He didn't really love me?

Falling in Love... [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I've liked this guy since like 2nd grade. And I dinally just told him like 5-6 months ago while walking home with him (except he didn't know I was walking home with him, he just happened to think we were walking in the same direction) and then when he turned to his neighborhood I said OK...

View more questions Search