Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dicavina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2013, 07:58 AM
    My boyfriend said Never want to know me anymore . What I have to do now ?
    Well , we have been together for over 4 years . ( but now he is working in another country and lots older than me ). We chatted online and I asked him how to burn CDs .Anyway he told me what to do then asked me why I need to burn CDs, why just not keep stuffs in hard drive ? I said that I don't have any hard drive here in my house. ( well he have been downloading stuffs and store them in HDD ,and we lived together he bought some hdd ).
    Then I said this to him 50 50 sulky and joking : Cos you don't care about me , not buy me one .Then he said Who gives a and just sent laugh icon .I knew that he joked when said that. But I didn't know why I was still sulky and said Well if you don't care about me why should I waste time on u ? And then he just went offline. Next morning , I asked him something and he said GO AWAY I NEVER WANT TO KNOW U ANYMORE AFTER WHAT U SAID LAST NIGHT. And then few minutes later said going to delete me and he did.
    Right after what I said the night before I realized that I shouldn't speak to him like that . I called him but didn't answer then I sms tell him do not be angry with me anymore.But no reply. And its day 5 now he still not speak to me and not accpet my add .
    Every single day after that night I called him , sms to say forgive me and emailed him but He doesn't reply. And he was never angry me for so long like this ( 2 days maximum )
    So I really don't know why he not answer me ?Does he really want to split up with me ?Well I think what I said it hurt him , but he knows that when I'm angry I speak very strong but not mean it .I couldn't believe that he deleted me so easily after 4 years together .
    And what I have to do now to get him back ?Please give me advices .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 5, 2013, 08:03 AM
    He may have wanted to split and this was a reason to use, or if you talk like that a lot, just got tired of hearing it. Not the way people in love normally talk when one is away.
    dicavina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2013, 08:21 AM
    Chuck , I don't think that he have found reason to split up . Cos he still sent me money for school 2 days be4 that . Well what I thinking now is maybe he has had so many problems and 2 months ago he said better I get someone who younger and near me . And then he said sorry for that because can't help getting jealous sometimes. But yes I have quick temper , speak very strong when angry , Maybe he is tired of it .
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2013, 08:40 AM
    I think you should really start looking for some new friends. Having a boyfriend in another country is not good. Distance has a way of ending relationships, especially long distances. Smile, and meet others. You will find someone who really loves you. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't do this anymore [ 9 Answers ]

Hey my name is rachel and I am 19. Am pretty unhappy at the moment and just plodding along, nothing seems to be making me happy except going out at weekends and getting wasted. Thing is I fell for a girl who I am pretty close to and we started getting with each other, it was mostly when we were...

Can't see anymore [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm new here but I have a question . My laptop monitor is damaged so I cannot see anymore. I have a port on the back of the laptop for a monitor but when I startup the computer with my separate flat screen monitor (monitor 2) attached, I can see it boot up but when Windows starts up,...

I can't take it anymore [ 7 Answers ]

What would you do if you didn't know what to do with the people in your family because every time you try to do something they get into your business what would you do if you just wanted to get out but could what would u do tell me and give me so ideas please.

View more questions Search