Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Mar 20, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Looking For Games Tp Try
    I have recently been looking into some new pc games to try out, I have enjoyed virtual villagers and pet doctor but I know there is more out there but dont know where to begin looking. Can someone list me some games or game companies I can check out, with no specific rating because I am 22 and enjoy "adult" like games as well. Thanks!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2007, 02:45 AM
    Hmm, have you played virtual villagers 2? That's the newest one by that company.

Do you prefer downloadable games or online games?

I can recommend Jay is Games - Jay Bibby's flash and casual game reviews for online games, I occasionally contribute to the site too (look for reviews by Capuchin!). It's arguably the best source for casual gaming on the 'net.

There are a whole LOAD of casual games that you would like I think, The most recent one I have been playing is peggle by popcap games. www.popcap.com

It's really addictive! :)
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Mar 21, 2007, 03:57 PM
    I like downloadable games (or purchasable games), I find online game are too short and one-sided. I really enjoy World Of Warcraft but I need at least two hours to get into that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC games [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know of any PC games that play similar to that of Myst, Riven, MystIII? I love the "flow" of these games but can not find any others like them. Also, I need suggestions on any adventure PC games that are good... thanks

No more games. [ 71 Answers ]

Hello All, For the past 2 years I have been in a long distance relationship with a lovely lady whom I adored. At times our relationship was really tough despite all the wonderful moments that we had had togther. (It was tough because obviously we didn't get to see each other as much as we would...

Why the Games? [ 11 Answers ]

Why is it required to play bizarre social games with people in order to accomplish a relationship? Why is honesty and openness so actively shunned and even taboo? Is the trick to play the game until it becomes reaility?

Games [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to uninstall 3 games an they won't uninstall all together. When I cllick to remove the unintallsheild box come up help!

Games [ 10 Answers ]

My computer at my job has a block on games and music sites. But I could find only one site I could play games on. It's called 2000greetings.com. Are there any other sites like this one?

View more questions Search