Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmmagrave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2013, 12:17 AM
    How to make my home swimming pool safe for my kids?
    I am looking for some tips that can help me in makiing my swimming pool a safe place for my kids. Please give me some suggetions on it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 5, 2013, 12:36 AM
    Fence with good locked gates,
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2013, 07:58 AM
    How deep? Diving board? Fenced yard? Hard to suggest without knowing what you have. Below or above ground pool?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 5, 2013, 08:03 AM
    Also, age of children would be useful here as well.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2013, 08:51 AM
    I had an above-ground swimming pool for 12 years. It was 35 ft long, and 12 ft wide oval.
    We really had a lot of fun with it, for our daughter and her friends. We got it when she was just 10 years old.
    PLEASE... the only way a swimming pool can be safe for kids is for an adult to be there at alll times they are in the pool. Do NOT let any kids in the pool unless an adult will be there until they all get out.
    Meantime, fence your yard, with a lock.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Above ground swimming pool [ 5 Answers ]

The water in my pool is clear but the sediment on the bottom makes the water look brown how can I clear it up

Swimming pool [ 1 Answers ]

What is a temporary swimming pool? I have a above the ground pool, that a taken down each year. The city say it is not a temporary pool. 18ft across

Table for in swimming pool [ 2 Answers ]

I have searched and searched, but can't find a small table to actually put in my swimming pool. I know they used to make them, my husbands family had one. I have found a couple for $500-900.00 but they all came with chairs and umbrellas. I just need the table. I'm thinking about making...

Swimming pool sub panel [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a 100 amp pool sub panel for an inground pool. I am running #4 thwn in pvc from the house to the sub panel. My question is can I put a junction box in my basement and convert to #4 romex to the main panel. Question #2 Do I attach the #8 bare bonding wire to the ground bar of the...

Swimming Pool [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a peanut shaped pool 20x40 (3-8ft.) with a water fall in the middle and 4 deck jets. Two in each corner. Iam thing 2 skimmers and 4 returns? Also I would need an auto water leveler and suction for cleaning system. Looking for a drawing on how to plumb. There is no heater or spa. 2...

View more questions Search