Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moulthc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 10:51 PM
    Labral tear right hip
    I have symptoms of a right hip labral tear but the MRI didn't show anything. I have done therapy for 4+weeks now and my range of motion and pain is the same. All this started last August during soccer practice, I thought it was a groin pull but it wasn't. I was put on crutches for 2 1/2 weeks and the symptoms seemed to go away, until now. I am really frustrated and just want an answer. I was also born with my hips dislocated, if that helps any. It hurts really bad when my athletic trainer or therapist rotate my hip/leg from the outside to the inside. What is the problem and what should I do about it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2013, 04:58 AM
    If that MRI didn't show a tear... then you don't have a tear.. (assuming the person who read those scans was competant).. they show in great detail what is and isn't there... in 3D.

I've had three so far... they can pick up the begninnings of arthritis long before you suffer any symptoms. Open MRI has the worst resolution... closed MRI has far greater detail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Tear [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, everyone! I'm 26 and I met my boyfriend almost 3 years ago. He has unusually thick penis- and the first time we had sex I could really feel it that is was massive. After some time I decided not to see him again because my vagina was in so much pain- every time we had sex it felt like a...

Tear in penis [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a tear near the top of his penis!Every time we have sex there's lots of blood,which takes approximately 36 hrs to heal!Don't TELL HIM TO GO TO THE DOCTORS CAUSE HE Won't!

Tear I foreskin [ 7 Answers ]

My other half has been in pain after sex on a few occasions now. He seems to have a tear in the forskin, right on the part that holds it togther (or so it seems). I am a little concerned but wondered if this is commen, should he see a doctor?

Wear and tear [ 1 Answers ]

Can may former landlord use $400 of my security to pay a company to repaint and fix small holes created from hanging mirrored pic frames? When he indeed verbally stated, in front of witnesses that I did not have to complete the repairs, he would do them when he renovated the apt.

Use of Tear Gas [ 5 Answers ]

The U.S. continues to fight wars with one hand tied back and blindfolded while our enemies use whatever means at their disposal. Question: If we are so concerned about damaging the Najaf Mosque, why don't we use Tear Gas? Please don't tell me that a non-lethal chemical irritant, still used by...

View more questions Search